- The Shyang-Tian mandoline has serrated blades for cutting different size strips, as well as a knob for adjusting slice thickness. Good for french fries, fine slices of tender ginger, lemon slices of varied thickness, thin cucumber slices for salads, thin potato slices for potato chips, onion and cabbage slices for salads, lotus root slices, cucumber and radish strands, radish and carrot chips, chopped onion, burdock chips, and even shavings of chocolate or cheese. 12-1/4" x 3-1/2" x 1" high. Made of ABS resin, AS resin and POM resin, with stainless steel blades. Instructions for use enclosed in package.
- Cuts any vegetable into thin slices and strands
- Sharp and quick: makes fifty servings in 5 minute
- Clear plastic finger guard for safety
- Use in restaurant and home kitchens
- Made In Taiwan
As seen below, the Shyang-Tian mandoline has a knob for adjusting thickness from .3mm to 5mm, and comes with 3 blades: a fine serrated blade for cutting garnish for sashimi; a medium serrated blade for cutting daikon or gobo for dishes like kinpira gobo, namasu and sukiyaki; and a coarse serrated blade for cutting gobo and carrots for sasagaki, and for cutting daikon for kinboshi daikon.