Designed perfectly to showcase and display any kind of merchandise, the Dukers DSM-48R double glass swing door merchandiser refrigerator chills products while offering a stylish enclosure for your business needs. Using super bright LED lighting and a backlit marquee, this unit keeps your merchandise brightly light and easily visible from any location. With a range of 33°F to 41°F, it chills and safely stores all type of food ice-cold. Digital temperature controls and LED display lets you precisely pick the desired temperature. Designed with a bottom mounted 3/5 HP compressor for efficiency. Includes 10 adjustable and removable wire shelves to suit merchandise of any size.
- Commercial glass 2-door merchandiser refrigerator with spacious capacity
- Glass door seals tight for consistent food and product temperature
- Digital temperature controls with LED display for precise adjustment
- Temperature range from 33°F to 41°F (approx.)
- Overall dimensions (W x D x H): 54 1/8″ x 31 7/8″ x 79 1/2″
- Automatic defrosting
- 10 adjustable and removable wire shelves (5 on each side)
- Sleek all black styling
- 4 locking swivel casters for easy moving and positioning (3”)
- Interior light to illuminate food and other items
- Heavy-duty 3/5 HP bottom mounted compressor
- Anti-fogging tempered glass
- NSF/ANSI 7 Standard for Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers
- ETL Listed / ETL Sanitation
- Commercial refrigerator comes with NEMA 5-15P plug for simple plug-in installation
- 115V/60Hz, 9.8 Amps, 690 watts, 9 ft. power cord
- R290 Natural Refrigerant
- 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
BECAUSE THIS ITEM IS NOT STOCKED IN OUR WAREHOUSE, PROCESSING, TRANSIT TIMES AND STOCK AVAILABILITY WILL VARY. IF YOU NEED YOUR ITEMS BY A CERTAIN DATE, PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER. EXPEDITED SHIPPING AVAILABILITY MAY VARY. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS ITEM CAN BE CANCELLED OFF OF THE ORDER OR RETURNED ONCE IT IS PLACED.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier.
Your order will be delivered curbside on a full size 18 wheeler.
You are responsible for:
- Removing the shipment from the truck
- Bringing it into your location
- Noting damaged or missing items on the carrier's delivery receipt
If you do not make note of these issues in any way on the delivery receipt, we cannot guarantee any compensation for damaged or missing items. By signing your name on the delivery receipt without declaring these exceptions, you are stating that you have received your shipment in acceptable condition.