Stainless Steel Exterior, Galvanized Interior, and Fully Insulated.STANDARD FEATURES
• Stainless steel interior and exterior, type 430, fully insulated with 1" density block type fiberglass
• Door-double wall construction, fully insulated, reinforced & recessed into front opening, with 3 heavy duty hinges & 2 swivel latches
• Oven-fitted resistant steel drip guards & removable ceiling panels
• Stainless steel drip pans set over heavy duty baffle plate and fitted with protective anti splash grating
• Gas burners-double port tubular burners controlled by individual gas valves are housed in the insulated chamber below baffle plate
• Positive ignition is provided with separate pilot gas valve and pilot burner extending across individual gas burners, 75,000 BTU each
• All insulation must be under the hood
• NSF Certified
• AGA Standard is optional (Regulator, Thermostat, Safety Valve). The American Gas Association (AGA) standards address the design, installation and maintenance of natural gas operations.
• Left or Right door hinge
• Thermometer Gauge
• All other dimensions are avialable made to order
This Item Ships via Common Carrier.
YOUR ORDER WILL BE DELIVERED CURBSIDE ON A FULL SIZE 18 WHEELER.
You are responsible for:
- Removing the shipment from the truck
- Bringing it into your location
- Noting damaged or missing items on the carrier's delivery receipt
If you do not make note of these issues in any way on the delivery receipt, we cannot guarantee any compensation for damaged or missing items. By signing your name on the delivery receipt without declaring these exceptions, you are stating that you have received your shipment in acceptable condition.
***Typically Ships Within 2~3 Business Days***
Tel: 718-633-3866 / 212-361-9976
Ground Estimated Shipping Times
Most products are usually in our warehouse and ready to go out within one business day. Although we do our best to ship all orders out within this time frame, we may not be able to do so during busy times or if there is a supply issue with the items on your order. If you need a product by a certain date, let us know by indicating the date in a reply email to your order confirmation email. If there are any problems in meeting your required date, we will let you know right away.
Once the product leaves our warehouse the time it takes to reach you is dependent on your geographical location. If you need your order more quickly, you may select Second Day or Next Day in your shopping cart (availability dependent on your location). These options guarantee that, as long as the items you're ordering are in stock, the order will be prioritized in our system and arrive by the end of the following business day (Next Day), or the end of the second business day (Second Day). These options are not available for common carrier orders.
These orders must be placed before 2:00 p.m. EST to ship same day and are only available for delivery on business days (Monday through Friday). For orders shipping directly from the manufacturer, shipping cutoff times may vary.
Next & Second Day orders received after 2:00 PM EST will be processed on the following business day.
In order to maximize the products we're able to offer to you, some items on our website are not normally stocked in our warehouses. These items may be shipped directly to you from the manufacturer, or brought into our warehouse with our next stock order from the manufacturer and then shipped to you. Next Day or Second Day shipping availability and cutoff times may vary on these items.
With a few exceptions, all regularly stocked products can be returned within 14 days of receipt as long as the product is unused and in its original packaging.We are unable to accept returns for consumable products and customizable products. Similarly, not all Special Order products or products shipped directly from the manufacturer (“Drop Ship Products”) can be returned. Any return requests for Special Order or Drop Ship Products must be issued by our Customer Solutions Specialists.